The Rich Promise of the Southern Gateway
Birthplace of multi-million dollar companies. Home to top-rated institutions like the Southside Learning & Development Center. Engaged, dedicated residents. There’s much to be proud of and to build on in the Southern Gateway. That’s why the Mayor and others have pledged their support and why Columbus City Council has invested $18 million in future developments.
Recreating a Vibrant Place Where Families and Businesses Thrive
The Southern Gateway is a public-private partnership of volunteer citizens, businesses, nonprofits and the City of Columbus working to improve housing & safety, increase local jobs and add new businesses to the neighborhood.
The Southern Gateway is the part of Columbus that includes historic areas like Reeb Hosack/Steelton Village, Hungarian Village and Stambaugh-Elwood.
Attend a Public Meeting to Give Input on Jobs and Other Important Issues
• SAT. MARCH 9th 1-5pm, Barack Recreation Center Housing Expo, 580 E. Woodrow Ave.
• WED. MARCH 13th 10-11:30am, Unity Temple, 52 Reeb Ave.
• THUR. MARCH 14th 6:30-8pm, Reeb-Hosack Community Baptist Church, 258 Hosack St.
• TUES. MARCH 19th 10-11:30am, St. Ladislas Catholic Church, 277 Reeb Ave.
• THUR. MARCH 28th 5-6:30pm, Columbus Metropolitan Library, 845 Parsons Ave.
• TUES. APRIL 9th 7:00-8:30pm, Reeb-Hosack Community Baptist Church, 258 Hosack St.
We Need You to Get Involved! No Experience Required
Check out the new Southern Gateway Community Calendar. To volunteer or post an event to the calendar email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call our message line: 614.410.5848