It is the goal of this initiative to:
- provide coordination of resources with the city, county, state and community
- Address the needs of our growing immigrant and refugee populations in a culturally sensitive manner.
- Maximize the impact of existing City of Columbus and Franklin County services and establish community plan for peak performance service delivery.
- Work together to empower new arrivals towards self-sufficiency and transition our city in to a world community.
- Enhance and promote educational and social activities that foster greater appreciation for diverse cultures.